Samstag, 21. April 2012

Guest Designer at Copic Marker Europe

Hello everyone, I am so much honoured to guest designing at Copic Marker Europe for a second time today. Thank you so much to them for giving me this wonderful chance! 


The card I show you today is made with another sweet image from the newest collection at Whiff of Joy 'We Are Family' called 'You Can Count on Me'. The papers I used for the background are from Simple Stories 'Generations'.


For colouring the image I used following colours:

Grey Mouse : W7, W5, W3, W2, W1 and W0
Brown Mouse: E57, E53, E33, E11 and YR20
For the ears, tummy and tail I added: R20, YR00 and R00
Ceeks: R02
Throusers: B93, B12 and B00
Shirt: Y17, Y15, Y11
Background: BG10 and G000
Ground: W3, W2, W0, 0

After I coloured the ground I added some points with the blender to give it a grainy effect.


Normally my cards have quite some embellishments on them, like flowers, lace, and much more. But always when I use those papers from Simple Stories I think any embellies would be too much. It would cover too many of the lovely details on the papers. So I left them away, just added two banners with a saying, which are from the same papers as well. This way it keeps the focus on the image which I quite like as well. My card is perfect for a children birthday.

Now I wish everyone a happy day! 
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

Riet hat gesagt…

What a gorgeous card Karina,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crafteezee hat gesagt…

Gorgeous Karina, love your colouring of these fun little characters and thanks for much for show casing your fabulous talent at Copic Marker Europe. Hugs Tracy x

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is so cute. I love the images you really made this gorgeous

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.i love the adorable image and stunning colour combo :D

xx coops xx

June Nelson hat gesagt…

Wow what a fabulous card and fantastic colouring too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jayne A hat gesagt…

Fabulous and cute.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Francine hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina,
Das ist eine tolle Sache! Aber Du hast es auch richtig verdient, denn Deine Coloration ist super!! Glückwunsch!!!
Deine Karte gefällt mir sehhhr! Auch ohne Blumen :-)). Ich finde es eben mal anders. Toll gemacht!
Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne Woche.
LG
Francine

Tindaloo hat gesagt…

congrats! this is such a sweet card, luv the coloring and image :)