Samstag, 7. April 2012

Some Bunny Loves You

Hi my dear friends and visitors, are you doing fine? Did you enjoy few days off so far? Hope so, just as I did. Especially today was a great day for me. I went to the natur historical museum, where they have a special show each year over the Easter day. There you can see little chicks, when you're lucky enough you see them eclose, till they are few days old and can hold them in your hands. We saw two eclosing which was soooooo great. And I hold such a little cutie in my hands two times, both of them fell asleep in my hands. They might have love the warmth of my hands. This really was such a great experience I never had before as a city slicker...

Today I want to show you another Easter card I made those days. And to be honest I am quite satisfied with it. This may be because I love this image so much. Such a pity I have to put it away again for another year... I made this card for the newest TOMIC challenge where the theme is 'some bunny loves you'. It have to have a bunny on it, combined with a sketch and a photo inspiration.


I made the colouring with Copics. And to give the eggs a special effect I added some tranparent crackle paint to them. I love it. 


Besides the TOMIC challenge I want to join following challenges:

Just Magnolia - anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - Bingo (Flowers, Diecut, Blue)
Magnolia-licious - Foto Inspiration
Deep Ocean - Masking

Have a happy Easter!
Hugs, Karina

17 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hello Karina, this is just totally adorable! Have a great Easter weekend. Hugs ,Frea

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

So beautiful Karina, love all the pretty details and cute Tilda. Love the crackled eggs, they look fab.

Donna x

Mo hat gesagt…

Liebi Karina
Dini Charte isch mega genial...!!! Super i dä Farbkombi und so schön gschtaltet, dini Coloration haut mich vom Hocker - perfekt !!!
Schöni Oschtere!
Vo Härze,
Monika

Unknown hat gesagt…

what a fabulous card love the colours perfect hugs sasssyx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) hat gesagt…

What a fabulous card!! Love it. Thanks for sharing. Gloria

Visit my blog – Would love to have new members.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Nicola hat gesagt…

Stunning creation Karina, just saw it over at TOMIC. I adore the perfect colouring of the image and that fab use of crackle glaze on the eggs!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Sylvia Blum hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina, das ist wieder mal eine umwerfende Kreation von Dir! Wirklich wunderwunderschön mit all den Embellishments und Deine Koloration ist eh immer genial! :)
Auch wenn ich nicht soooo häufig vorbei schaue (zwecks Zeitmangel, nicht weil mir Deine wunderbaren Werke nicht gefallen würden) möchte ich es heute aber nicht versäumen Dir und Deiner Familie ein Frohes Osterfest zu wünschen!
Sei lieb gegrüßt
Sylvia xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

You are such a great Designer I love all your cards and I am so excited to see your posts

Happy Easter My friend

coops hat gesagt…

wow so stunning karina.gorgeous sweet image and i really love your colour combo and details :D

xx coops xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

hi karina! stunning as always. i so LOVE your coloring and those eggs look amazing! happy easter sweetie!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful card, I love the sweet tilda image and your colouring is fantastic, the lace and flowers are gorgeous too, a really wonderful design
Lindsay xx

downrightcrafty hat gesagt…

oh what a lovely creation, just love it
Hugs Kate xx
ps Happy Easter

Christine hat gesagt…

This is so adorable, Karina! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Jane hat gesagt…

Wow! this is stunning Karina and I love the crackle on the eggs! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean! hugs, Jane x

Jodie from Oz hat gesagt…

Happy Easter Karina, your card is beautiful, the bunny is so sweet & the colors & flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at this TOMIC week. Hugs from Oz Jodie xx

Kianel hat gesagt…

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing along with us at TOMIC and good luck for the draw!
Love from France, Kianel

Mo hat gesagt…

PS: herzliche Dank für's Mitmache bi üsere Just Magnolia Challenge liebi Karina...!