Donnerstag, 5. April 2012

You're tutu sweet

Hi everyone, today I want to show you the third part of my serie I made with the cute Lovely Lulu stamp set by Kraftin' Kimmie



I coloured her with Distress Inks again. The background papers I used are from My Minds Eye Howdy Doody.  The sentiment comes with this sweet stamp set as well, together with four other matching sentiments. The die I used for the sentiment is from Whimsy StampsNotables 1 Die and Elegant Notables 1 Die. They're currently sold out, but am sure Nikki will get them back in stock soon.


The flowers I used are Prima Winter Rose Marbel Ice and Marianne D. For some more embellishing I added few flat backed pearls to the corners.

All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Wish you a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

12 Kommentare:

Inkypinkydelights hat gesagt…

This is lovely! Lovely layout and choice of colours too! Judy x

angelwhispers hat gesagt…

She is just adorable and love the papers and detail! Have a great Easter Love Chanelle xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Die kleine Dame sieht ja aber süß aus Karina! Die freut sich total auf deiner wunderschönen Karte! Vielen Dank für dein Besuch, hat mich gefreut!! LG, Ira

mariska hat gesagt…

This card is so cute and beautiful. It's always a pleasure to see your creations.

Hugs mariska

Sonia hat gesagt…

Tolle Karte. Das Motiv wie die Farben passen super zusammen.
Schöne Ostern.

Liebe Grüsse
Ranita

marjolein hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, what a great card. Super colouring!
The stamp is so cute, lov it.
Hugs Marjolein.

Melanie-Jane hat gesagt…

Was für es härzigs Chärtli liebi Karina. Die Motiv hani no nie gsäh. D'Bordüre Stempel um d'Lovely Lulu gfaue mer bsunders guet.
I wünsche der ganz schöni Oschtere.
Liebi Grüess us em Wallis.
Hugs,
Melanie-Jane

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is super Cute. I love Lulu.

Vicky hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous card sweetie love the image & the papers are gorgeous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops hat gesagt…

gorgeous card karina.really pretty colours and design and the image is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

Aww! so sweet Karina, I love the image, she's adorable. Scummy papers and the corner detail looks gorgeous.

Donna x

Annette22 hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina, ein supersüßes Kärtchen hast Du gebastelt

Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes Osterfest

Liebe GRüße

Annette