Freitag, 20. April 2012

Wee Snippet's Cake


Hi everyone, hope you enjoy your days although the weather could be much better... it's quite wet and fresh here in Switzerland. But I don't mind, as then I can spend more time with crafting.

The card I show you today is made with this cute little fairy called Wee Snippet's Cake by Whimsy Stamps. She is perfect for a birthday card. The background papers are Fancy Pants Be Childish. The big letters are from the same paper pad as well. The sentiment and matching die is Whimsy stamps as well.


I coloured the image with Distress Inks. The tulip border is from a local store sold as an Easter decoration. As some additional embellishments I addes some green buttons.


All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts!
Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Wish everyone a magical day!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Melanie-Jane hat gesagt…

Hi liebi Karina,
Das isch de ä tolli Charte :0) Ganz es härzigs Motiv und die früsche frühligs Farbe gsäh eifach super us. Die Buchstabe HAPPY gfaue mer au sehr.
Ja das schmuddel wätter isch ok zum baschtle auber üs vor auem für d'Natur wichtig gsih.
I wünsche der es schöns week-end.
Liebi Grüess
Melanie-Jane

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Karina,what a beautiful card I love this image well done .
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some stunning cards since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine

Annette22 hat gesagt…

liebe Karina, ein wunderschönes Kärtcehn

Liebe GRüße

Annette

coops hat gesagt…

gorgeous card karina.stunning colours and i love the beautiful image :D

xx coops xx