Dienstag, 17. April 2012

Love has Thorns


Hi everyone dear Sweet Pea Stamps lovers, friends and fellow crafters. Today I want to share you a card I made in one of my favourite different shape. I made a Gate Fold Card with this beautiful image by Karen Middleton called 'Love has Thorns' She is available at Sweet Pea Stamps as a single stamp, but also comes on Plate # 184 together with three more fabulous women portraits. 

Here you can see how the card looks like when it is closed. 


Here is close up of the image which I coloured with Distress Inks. The background papers are from Prima 'Nature Garden'.


Here you can see how the card looks inside. The dies I used for my card are Spellbinders and Magnolia.


I wis you a magical day now.
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

Angela hat gesagt…

Karina, this is so stunning. I love your gate fold card and all the dies look wonderful. I love that Prima paper and mine just came in Saturday and I can't wait to use it. It's my favorite of the New Prima packs. I also love her blue hair and the softness of her skin. Just gorgeous, Karina.
Hugs:)
Angela

angelwhispers hat gesagt…

Karina this is just gorgeous such a beautiful image and so perfect with these lovely papers! Chanelle xx

coops hat gesagt…

so beautiful karina.stunning soft colours and the image and details are really pretty ;D

xx coops xx