Donnerstag, 12. April 2012

Dreamer


Hi everyone! Today I want to show you a card I made over the bad weather Easter days, using two of the newest Magnolia images, Little Princess Tilda and her castle. I coloured with Copics.


As I wanted to keep the main focus on the images I kept the card quite clean. For the background I used papers from Fancy Pants 'Be Childish'. The sentiment I used is a part of this papers as well. And I thought the word dreamer is perfect for this little scene.  As a frame I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleurs De Lis Rectangles. And I only added a little Resin Flower Dahlia as an additional accent.


All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Wish you a magical day now! 
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

Marie-Louise hat gesagt…

Fantastic card. Love the princess's castle.

Riet hat gesagt…

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Melanie-Jane hat gesagt…

Wow Karina was für ä glungeni Charte ! Die 2 Motiv zäme gsäh eifach super us. Dini Coloration mit Copis isch immer wieder bewunderns wert :0)
D'Schloss vo Magnolia hani au bsteut u muess es no bearbeite. Hoffentlich chani dä au so öpis schöns zaubere.
Wünsch der ä schöne Tag.
Liebs Grüessli us em Wallis.
Melanie-Jane

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is so awesome. I love this image
hugs

Lalique hat gesagt…

happy easter friend

http://laracroft3.skynetblogs.be http://lunatic.skynetblogs.be

Nina hat gesagt…

Do chani mech nume aschlüsse a mini Vorgängerinne, wow, fantastischi Charte, liebi Karina.
De Schlossstämpfel hani au aber gar no nie verwändet. Machsch eim grad Lust druf de füre zneh ond öpis drus zmache.
Ganz liebi Grüessli
Nina

coops hat gesagt…

so pretty karina.gorgeous images and your colouring is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Christina C. hat gesagt…

Ein einzigartiges Kaertchen, Karina!!!!
Wunderschoen coloriert und gestaltet!