Freitag, 13. April 2012

Poppy from the Mist

Hello everyone! Today I want to share a card I made with one of my fave images by the fabulous artist ching-chou kuik's. I love this one so much, it is a newer one called 'Poppy, from the Mist'. It is available at Sweet Pea Stamps as a single stamp, but comes as well on Plate # 199 together with three more gorgeous images.


The papers I used are Glitz 'Pretty in Pink', the corner dies are Marianne D. I decided to not add any more embellishments as I wanted to keep the focus on this fabulous image and the decorative corners.


Take a look at all the amazing SALES going on at Sweet Pea Stamps!

Have a magical day!
Karina

5 Kommentare:

JLJ Designs hat gesagt…

What an amazing card! I love the tattered border and the coloring is amazing.

Jen

Christina C. hat gesagt…

Ein traumhaftes Kaertchen, Karina!!!! Einzigartig coloriert und gestaltet!

coops hat gesagt…

wow so beautiful karina.your colouring of the gorgeous image is amazing :D

xx coops xx

Doreen hat gesagt…

wow, die Karte ist ja so genial. Das Motiv ist der Hammer.
Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende
glg
Doreen

Stempelkobold hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina, was für eine wunderschöne Karte hast du da wieder gezaubert - du bist ein Quell der Inspriation für mich - ich muss glaub ich sofort eine der schönen Sweet Peas colorieren gehen :-) Ich wünsch dir einen angenehmen start ins Wochenende, viele liebe Grüße, Dominique