Montag, 13. Mai 2013

Bunny Zoe's Crafts May Challenge

Hello and good morning everyone. Hope you're doing fine. I was not so good lately as I got a serious inflammation in the abdomen few days ago. Now I have to eat strong medications which makes me sooooo tired.... 

Nevertheless I have the pleasure to announce you our new challenge over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts. This time we from the Design Team want to inspire you in a special way. We ask you to get inspired by one of our creations and make your own project. Fun, isn't it? We look very much forward what you come with. Here is what I created...


And below a close up of the image. I coloured this sweetie with Distress Inks.

Below you can find a list with all the items I used for my card, all available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts;

Whimsy Skippy and Bobbin
Distress Inks
Carta Bella 6x6 True Friends
Web Ribbon Aqua Blue
Organza Ribbon Sunflower
Prima Flowers Songbird
Prima Wood Button Lifetime
Mini Tulip Yellow
Mini Tulip Pink
Lily Rose Fuchsia
Wooden Antique Corner
Flat Backed Pearls 

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

5 Kommentare:

Alexandra♥ hat gesagt…

Wonderful card! I hope you'll feel better soon. Take care!

Lau W hat gesagt…

This card is wonderful, love the summer's colors !
Hope you feel better soon !
xx

Sue hat gesagt…

Stunning card Karina. I love that sweet image, your soft colouring is so beautiful and I love the flowers.
I hope you are feeling better soon
hugs Sue xx

Ea Christiansen hat gesagt…

Wow what a stunning card. Love all the summer colors and your coloring is absolutely gorgours.
Hugz
Ea

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.stunning sweet image and I love your summer colours.
I hope you are feeling better soon, take care.


xx coops xx