Samstag, 25. Mai 2013

Flowers & More Flowers at Magnolia Down Under

Hello my dear friends and visitors, where have the time gone? May is almost over and so sadly this is my last project I made for Magnolia Down Under Challenges as guest designer. I had so much fun being a part of the amazing team for a while and feel so honored for this. Thank you so much ladies for this!!

Well, this week we want to see

FLOWERS & MORE FLOWERS
(make your own)

And below you can see what I created;


I am so in love with this colors at the moment; aqua, mint, blue and so on, and thought it would be a perfect combo for this two images I combinated. Below you can see some close ups;


I coloured the image with Copics and Fran'taged around the edges... love this effect!


Here you can see my selfmade flowers.


Love this new die from Magnolia you can see above!! Below you can see the sweet fish charm I added to the heart tag.


Well, thank you so much for looking!
Have a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

13 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Just gorgeous this Hawaien cutie! Hugs frea

mae hat gesagt…

Karina, this is simple amazing! Your coloring is gorgeous and your color combo gives the feeling of summer! Super gorgeous creation!
Hugs,
Mae

Dina hat gesagt…

wauh so perfect super schön , welche copics hast du benutzt so super coloriert

Turwen hat gesagt…

WOW!!!! Wahnsinnig schöööön!!!! Diese Farben, sooooo traumhaft!!!! Bin wirklich ganz begeistert!!!! Die ist soooo schöööön!!!!

LG!

coops hat gesagt…

wow so stunning karina.amazing colouring and design and the tilda is adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Ann Marie Governale hat gesagt…

Beautiful, gorgeous, breathtaking! xxx Ann Marie

Ju@nita hat gesagt…

What a marvelous card you have made with hawaii Tilda. I like the coloring of your stamp very much,so beautiful.And I also like the color Turquoise you used Karina.I love all the embelishments on the card so awesome.

hugs Ju@nita

Ally hat gesagt…

ui mega mega mega meeeeeeeeeeeega hübsches Chärtli!!! Wow!!!!
Knuddels, Aless

BrossArtAddiction hat gesagt…

OMGosh WOW!! Coloring must have taken you ages not to mention the stunning detail you put into your card!! Amazing work! Love it all!
Hugs
xx Tracey xx

Franz♥ hat gesagt…

Karina, I ADORE this card! AMAZING colouring and wonderful design! My best congrats hun♥

Hugs, Franz.

honeybeespaperie hat gesagt…

Deine Karte ist bezaubernd, die Farben wunderschön!
Lieber Gruss
Manuela

Anonym hat gesagt…

De Farben sind so toll deiner Karte und die Blumen sehen richtig klasse aus. So schön alles.
Lg Elfie

Unknown hat gesagt…

Saw lots of lovely cards made by you during your hols, but this is by far my favourite. Amazing colouring, wonderful frantage and embellished in true LLC style. Gorgeous! Sandy xx