Freitag, 31. Mai 2013

Norma J. Burnell's Spring Witch Owl by Sweet Pea Stamps

Hello dear friends and visitors. Today I show you another creation I made with one of the fabulous images by our new artist at Sweet Pea Stamps Norma J. Burnell. The one I played with this time is 'Spring Witch Owl'. Althought it is called spring witch I wanted to make her more autumnal in orange, yellow, red and green colours.

I coloured her with Copics. The papers I used are from Graphic45.


Thank you so much for looking. Check out all the other beauties from Norma J. Burnell at Sweet Pea Stamps shop. They are available as rubber.

Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Turwen hat gesagt…

WOW!!!! Da bin ich echt platt!!!! Diese Farben, Wahnsinn!!!! Ganz, ganz toll!!!!

LG!

coops hat gesagt…

wow so stunning karina.fabulous image and design and I love your bright colours :D

xx coops xx

Shanna Shands hat gesagt…

Fabulous job with the colors. Love the brightness of the fall theme!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Das ist wieder eine spitzen Arbeit. Wahnsinn undein tolles Motiv
Lg Elfie

Chrissy hat gesagt…

Fantastic colouring Karina,I love the image and her eyes are beautiful.Gorgeous colours and design...fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Helga hat gesagt…

You have this wonderful image perfect and fantastic coloured !
Fabulous !!!
LG Helga