Samstag, 18. Mai 2013

Lace and Flowers at Magnolia Down Under

Hello and happy weekend everyone! Hope you're doing fine. I am better now and am happy about this. Today I have another card to show you I created for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge where I am honoured to guest designing while May. This week we want to see 'Lace and Flowers'. Below you can see the card I made;


And here you can see a close up of the image, one of my all time favourites... I coloured it with Distress Inks and added some Stickles to her wings.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Riet hat gesagt…

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cordine hat gesagt…

gorgeous!
hugs
cordine

Ea Christiansen hat gesagt…

What a gorgeous card - love your coloring and especially the wings.
Hugz
Ea

Turwen hat gesagt…

Oh, wie traumhaft schön!!!! Die Flügel, der Hammer!!!! Echt klasse!!!! Gefällt mir außerordentlich gut!!!!

LG!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Such a lovely card and I really like the way you coloured her wings with those colours! Hugs Frea

coops hat gesagt…

so beautiful karina.really pretty design and colours and your tilde is so sweet :D

xx coops xx