Montag, 20. Mai 2013

Variations Week at Sweet Pea Stamps

Hello everoyne, we had Variations Week at Sweet Pea Stamps again... yay!! I loved to see what the team had created with the same image. This time we played with sweet 'Little Curls' from Elisabeth Bell. And I tried out something totally different this time; I stamped and colored on Linen. Really have to get more exercise in this, as the colors react so different on fabric. This was my first try, but I quite like how it turned out. Love the linen structure. As I wanted to keep the focus on the image I didn't add more embellishments than the die cutted and distressed key and some sweet little buttons.


On the close up below you can see the structure of the fabric much better...


Now I am curious to read what you think about it.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Beautiful!!!!!!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

That is so pretty Karina, I love those stamps on linnen, haven't tried it yet myself though! Hugs Frea

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.i love your design and the sweet image on the linen looks fabulous :D

xx coops xx