Samstag, 4. Mai 2013

Gothic Bride and Groom for Sweet Pea Stamps

Hello everyone, today I want to show you a card I made with one of the newest images by Theresa Sherman available at Sweet Pea Stamps. This one is 'Gothic Bride and Groom'. Aren't they so beautiful? I love them, and they are so great to ink up as this image already have some shadings integrated. This image is available as Rubber and as Digi.



I inked them up with Copics. The background papers I used are from BoBunny.


Thank you very much for looking. Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.really fantastic image and i love your striking colours :D

xx coops xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow ich mag ja außergewöhnliche Sachen und das Motiv zählt dazu klasse umsetzung und coloration.
Lg Elfie

AuxDoigtsAgiles hat gesagt…

Bonjour,
Ta carte est une pure merveille et même tes autres créations.
Félicitations

ADA