Samstag, 25. Mai 2013

Monthly Project at Whiff of Joy



DT_monthlyProjects
 
Hello and good morning everyone! It is the time of the month again where all of the Design Team at Whiff of Joy created a project to a theme, our monthly project. This month we all had to 

ALTER A NOTEBOOK

Below you can see what I made... I thought this little sweetie sitting on the sofa reading 'Cosy Reading' is perfect for the cover of a notebook. I wanted to make her quite colorful.


The image is colored with Copics. The papers are some left overs. I also used the cute banner trio die-light.

Just watch all the other gorgeous notebooks the other teammates created and feel inspired.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Jayne A hat gesagt…

Fabulous note book.
Hugs
jayne

Stacy Morgan hat gesagt…

I like these vibrant colors, so cheerful and super cute!

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.gorgeous image and I love your bright colours and the fab ribbons :D

xx coops xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

So ein süßer Notizblock ist da vn denem Tisch gesprungen richtig schön Farbenfroh klasse.
Lg Elfie