Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2013

Mia's Kit for Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Hello and good morning everyone! Today I want to show you my first try in doing a CAS card... not that easy for someone like me who likes lots of stuff on a card. But I quite like how it turned out. I thought this little sweetie from C.C. Deisgns 'Mia's Kite' have to be on a CAS card to get her the fullest attraction she deserve. I paper pieced her with Carta Bella 'True Friends' papers and used the same for the background. The sentiment is from the 'A Touch of Elegance Furniture' collection by Whimsy Stamps.


I coloured the rest of the image with Copics. Below you can see a close up.


 All the goodies I used for my card are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Wish you a wonderful day now! Thank you so much for your visit here.

Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

Christina - Pieces of Dreams hat gesagt…

Hi Karina
This is so sweet, love the paper piecing.
Chris xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

so cute!!! i love the dots and the fun bright colours. a gorgeous iamge too :D

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.really sweet image and I love your paper piecing :D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Well done, I can't do CAS, I'm too much of a fussy & fancy girl, LOL.