Samstag, 11. Mai 2013

Magnolia Down Under Challenge - Move it Baby

Hello my dear friends, followers and visitors. I am so honoured to join the Magnolia Down Under Challenges while the month May. So this is my second project I created for them and I had so much fun with it! This week we have the theme 'Move it Baby', so there haves to be something that moves on your project. Guess what is moving on my card?



Here's a close up of my card... I just love this sweetie sitting on the moon. I added some Fran'tage around the image which gives it a magical touch. I love this stuff!!

 Yes, and here you see what's moving on my card; the two tags...


With this card I want to join following challenges;

Fashionista - Vintage / Shabby
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Tilda's Town - Something Old (Sweet Moon, tags and the papers), something new (Tilda)

We look very much forward now see you joining us.
Hugs, Karina

12 Kommentare:

Danielle Champagne hat gesagt…

Wonderful combination of a stamps! beautiful coloring and lovely frantage technique. Hugs.

Elena F. hat gesagt…

FANTASTIC CARD. Is incredible; very very pretty really. Gold-yellow is so difficult colour to try it but tour card is awesome. Love, design, colouring, this moon......the charm. Elena F.

ScrapperinLove hat gesagt…

WONDERFUL!!!

Marja Sch hat gesagt…

Oh wow this is such a gorgeous card. Hugs Marja

Unknown hat gesagt…

Perfect! Lovely card, beautifully colored image! :)

Unknown hat gesagt…

Love this gorgeous cards, and I really like that frantage stuff. Gotta get myself some of that! Hugs Frea

Turwen hat gesagt…

Das ist aber wirklich ein ganz, ganz zauberhaftes Kärtchen!!!! Super niedlich!!!!

LG!

Lou hat gesagt…

Hi! love this so much,your colouring and colours are gorgeous too.Tilda looks amazing and love all the detail.
hugs Lou.xx

coops hat gesagt…

wow so stunning karina.fabulous colouring and design and I love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Barbara GR hat gesagt…

WOW... it`s amazing!!!! I love it! Every single detail is just fabulous.
Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia!!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Joe Shien Shien hat gesagt…

A very gorgeous card... Adore your coloring so much. Thank you for playing at Tilda's Town...

Delphine hat gesagt…

All completely gorgeous and the design is fantastic!!! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx