Dienstag, 7. Mai 2013

Sparkle at Deep Ocean Challenge

Hello everyone! Today I have a new inspiration for you. One I made for the new challenge at Deep Ocean Challenges where we want to see
 
SPARKLE
 
At the moment I am so in love with this colour combo of blue and pink. This time I combined it with brown, to give it a more shabby vintage touch. For the sparkling I added a pearl flourish and some Fran'tage... I LOVE IT!! It gives such a gorgeous effect.

Here is what I used for my card:

Image: Lil Lolita Bride Willow by C.C. Designs
Colouring: Distress Inks
Papers: Lucky in Love by My Mind's Eye
Dies: Nestabilities Labels Ten, Whiff of Joy Notebook Border Die
Paper Doily (self coloured with Glimmer Mist)
Web Ribbon Aqua Blue
Flowers
Ornate Key Charm
Pearl Flourishes
Prima Wood Buttons Lifetime

All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Bunny Zoe's CraftsThank you so much for looking. Wish you a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Pat hat gesagt…

Hi Karina!! I love pink and blue too! And Frantage is fabulous...I just got some and love the effect!1 Your card is such fun! Love this cute image...and your coloring is beautiful! Love the mesh "ribbon" and papers and design!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Elise hat gesagt…

Hi Karina!! Oh wow wow wow, this takes my breath away! Your colouring is soooo GORGEOUS! And I too love this color combo .. sigh .. DIVINE!!!

It's been such an honor to join you lovelies at DOC! Thank you!
Big Hugs,
Elise

Turwen hat gesagt…

Wieder eine ganz, ganz schöne Karte!!!! Tolle Farben!!!!

LG!

coops hat gesagt…

wow so stunning karina.beautiful image and colours and i love the frantage :D

xx coops xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

Das ist wieder eine ganz tolle Karte und tolle zarte Töne hast du verwendet. Das Motiv ist spitze.
Lg Elfie

JenniferD hat gesagt…

Stunning! Love your use of colours and so many gorgeous Layers! Have a Great Weekend!