Dienstag, 21. Mai 2013

Lace and Ribbon at Deep Ocean Challenges

Hello and good morning everyone. Today we have a new challenge for you at Deep Ocean Challenges. This time we want to see

RIBBON and LACE

For once I haven't made a card, but a totally special project; I decorated a cigar box. Look how it turned out below... it's picture heavy :o). For once I also haven't used a stamped and coloured image, but a vintage portrait photography. I love how it turned out. It will be a birthday present for the sister of my partner in two weeks and know she will love it. And know that she isn't following my blog, so I already can show here :o)




The inside of the box...



Some close ups of the cover...




I am really curious what you think about my project and look forward to your comments. Of course I also want to join some challenges with it;

Live and Love Crafts - Shades of Lilac
Top Tip Tuesday - Boxes
Ribbon Girls - Lilac and Lavender
Southern Girls - Spotty Dotty
Totally Papercrafts - Diva Image young or old
Cupcake - Lavender and Lace

Thank you very much for looking! Wish you a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

17 Kommentare:

Rosalie hat gesagt…

Wonderful project. I loved it.
Hugs Rosalie

angelic crafter hat gesagt…

What a lovely box perfectly decorated! your ribbon has made it perfect for our spotty dotty challenge over at the Southern Girls Challenge! Thanks for joining us. XOX Tania

Louise hat gesagt…

Gorgeous project,thank for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck.
Louise xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

ohhh so beautiful!! i love the little feet and the gorgeous detailing :) she will love it!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Beautifully done, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Elaine Stark hat gesagt…

Very elegant. I love the vintage look. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Turwen hat gesagt…

Wow!!!! Das Kästchen ist ja wohl echt der Hammer!!!! Traumhaft!!!! So wunder-, wunderschön und absolut romantisch!!!! *schmacht*

LG!

coops hat gesagt…

wow so beautiful karina.really pretty papers and details and I love the vintage image :D

xx coops xx

Wendy hat gesagt…

Gorgeous creation...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

Pat hat gesagt…

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! A cigar box? Oh my gracious...I would have never guessed. You created such a beautifully vintage work of art!! I love this!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Sandy hat gesagt…

I love your beautiful box!
Sandy

mixamatoasties hat gesagt…

Stunning project.

Thanks for sharing at TPC this week.

Susan x

catz hat gesagt…

wow, this is awesome! catz

Anonym hat gesagt…

A gorgeous project, love the vintage feel...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen

Annette hat gesagt…

This is a beautiful box, and I love the butterflies.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
ABC Christmas Challenge,
Top Tip Tuesday,
As You Like It Challenge.xx

JenniferD hat gesagt…

Wow What Stunning Little Butterfly Box!Love the colours and all the Gorgeous Embellishments!

Crafteezee hat gesagt…

Oh Karina, your sister is sooo going to love it. It's gorgeous and the papers are just perfect for the image. I love, love, love it.

Thanks for joining us at LLC this month.
Hugs Tracy x