Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013

I want 2 talk 2 you - Whiff of Joy Preview

Hello everyone, great to see you here again! I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments. Thank you so much for. Love you all!!

Today I have another preview for you of the super sweet digi images available at Whiff of Joy from the 17th May. The one I used for my card I show you today is 'I want 2 talk 2 you'. It's such a sweetie.

I also used some Die-Lights for my card; Lovely Doily, Endless Hearts Border and Leafs Trio. The sentiment is from the Festive Occasion set. It is available in English too! Almost forgot the French Vintage Postmarks I added onto the image. Below as always a close up of the image :o). I coloured it with Copics.


Take a look at the other blogs of my teamies to see more inspiration with the new images. I am sure you will love them as much as I do.

digi_StartpageM

 For my card I used the gorgeous Sketch from The Sketchy Challenges and want to join their challenge.

Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

gorgeous pretty card karina.i love your soft colours and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Halloechen; this is such a funny image, really cute. As always, great colouring and I love that sentiment. I should really buy some German sentiments, I don't have any except for one X-mas sentiment, my German relatives would probably appreciate that.... Great take on my sketch as well, thnx for playing. Hugz, Sandy

Kirsty hat gesagt…

Hi What a super fun stamp ..made me smile..I just love your dies and beautiful flowers too..Thank you for joining us in the Sketchy Challenges ;0)